Please read our return policy carefully prior to purchasing:
Inside Avenue accepts returns within 30 days of purchase on many items**. For returns on all eligible lighting, accessories, and mirrors that are not defective, we require a 40% restocking fee. Please note
: there is a 50% restocking fee for pillows and flower/plant arrangements. **All furniture items are not eligible for return. **Items in the Sale Section are considered final sale and are not eligible for return. This policy applies to all items sold through this website with the following exceptions:
Damaged, defective merchandise or incorrect shipments will be credited for the full amount provided you make a timely claim in accordance with the instructions below. Your option also includes full exchange or replacement for the correct item.
Please inspect your packages within 24-48 hours after receipt. All claims for damages must be made within 48 hours.
We are unable to accept returns beyond 30 days.
We do not pay for the shipping of returned items unless the items delivered were either defective or arrived damaged. In these cases, please contact our customer service department immediately upon receipt and we will arrange for a pickup of the goods. Upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise, we will credit your account for the full amount of the order.
All returns must be shipped to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD packages.
Credit for returns are issued within 48 hours after we receive your package. Actual credit might take 3-7 days depending on your credit company. We will email you the credit receipt as soon as it is issued.
How to make a general return
If you wish to make a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number. This Return Authorization (RMA) number is valid for 15 days.
2. Pack and seal your return security in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box. Packages must be returned postage paid. We also recommend that you insure all packages since otherwise you will be responsible for any damage during the return shipment. Inside Avenue will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
3. Ship the product to us, insured, postage paid. We will contact you with the return to address.
Please do not return items to our Sausalito, CA address without prior authorization as some returns may have to be shipped back directly to our suppliers.
Please note that items shipped back to us without a return authorization number will not be accepted and will be returned to you. All items must be returned in their original, unworn and unused condition enclosed in original packaging within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Returned items should be free from dirt and debris. In the event an item is returned in a condition where it can not be resold, you will be asked to have the product picked up at your expense.
How to return damaged or incorrect goods
If you received a either a damaged product or a product that you did not order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number. Our customer service representative will arrange for a UPS call tag which schedules UPS to come to your home to pick up the subject merchandise.
2. Pack and seal your return securely in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box.
3. Wait for UPS to come and pick up the package.