Your complete satisfaction with our products is guaranteed! General merchandise items may be returned or exchanged in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. Furniture purchases and custom orders are subject to slightly different rules which are described below.
Inside Avenue will not pay for the shipping of returned items unless the items delivered were either not what you ordered or arrived damaged. In these cases, you must contact our customer service department immediately upon receipt and we will arrange for a pickup of the goods. Upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise, we will credit your account for the amount of the order minus the original shipping cost that we incurred. All returns must be shipped to us freight prepaid.
Orders arrived damaged will be credited for the full amount. Incorrect orders will be credited for the full amount or exchanged for the correct item.
Return policy for furniture
Our furniture are custom orders and are not returnable.
Return policy for decorative pillows and bedding
Our decorative pillows and bedding products are custom made and are subject to a 50% restocking fee when returned for reasons other than defective merchandise. Please contact us if you need sample swatches prior to ordering. credits to your charge card Credit card refunds will only be posted to the same credit card used to complete your original purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. If you made your purchase by check or money order, your refund will arrive within 2-3 weeks of receipt of your returned merchandise.
How to make a general return
If you wish to make a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number.
2. Pack and seal your return security in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box. Packages must be returned postage paid. We also recommend that you insure all packages since otherwise you will be responsible for any damage during the return shipment. Inside Avenue will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
3. Ship the product to us, insured, postage paid.
How to return damaged or incorrect goods
If you received a either a damaged product or a product that you did not order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number. Our customer service representative will arrange for a UPS call tag which schedules UPS to come to your home to pick up the subject merchandise.
2. Pack and seal your return security in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box.
3. Wait for UPS to come and pick up the package.
Address for returns
All returned merchandise should be shipped to the following address:
Inside Stores LLC
300 Valley Street Suite 306
Sausalito, CA 94965